1. The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your
screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the
exam ends by default you are not required to end or submit your exam.
2. The question palette at the right of screen show one of the following statuses of each of the
The marked for review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question
again. If a question marked for preview the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
Navigating to a question:
3. To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following
a. Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go that
numbered question directly. Note that using this option does not save your answer to the correct
b. Click next to save answer to current question and go to the next question sequence.
c. Click on mark for review to save answer to current question, mark it for review and go to the next
question in sequence.
4. For multiple choice type question you can do one of the following
a. To select your answer , click on the option buttons
b. To change your answer, click the another desired option button
c. To save your answer, you must click on Next
d. To deselect a chosen answer click on the Clear Response Button
e. To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review. If an answer is selected for a question
that is marked for review, the answer will be considered in final evaluation.
5. To change an answer to question, first select the question and then click Clear response and select
desired option followed by a click on the next button
6. Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will only be considered for evaluation.